Featured Post

Welcome to the Bigfoot Field Guide Blog

This is the official Bigfoot Field Guide Blog, where we will be posting information for those who don't use Facebook.  The Bigfoot Field...

Monday, August 8, 2016

Boggy Creek Festival 2016 News

From Lyle Blackburn

To answer the questions about this year's "Boggy Creek Festival" -- as far as I know, there is no festival happening this year. The past organizer tried to move it to Texarkana (??), or that's what I've been told, which I don't think is happening either. If there's some other incarnation going on, I have been excluded. Regardless, I will be working with officials and townsfolk in Fouke to resume or create a new event, organized by me, for 2017. This will be designed to benefit the town, which was my goal in the first place by donating my time to the previous year's events. So bare with me as I work to continue the tradition in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment